You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, August 29, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [4 p.m.] Royce’s Arcade Warehouse 3-play Tuesdays ($3 for unlimited gameplay from 4 to 10 p.m.)
2. [5:30 p.m.] Grand Park is ready to whip you into shape during their Summer Bootcamp series happening every Tuesday evening from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. All fitness levels are welcome! FREE
3. [6 p.m.] Brian McKnight at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
4. [6:30 p.m.] Yestival at Microsoft Theater.
5. [7 p.m.] Down some tacos, drink some locally brewed beers and test your trivia skills this Tuesday during Tacos & Trivia night at Angel City Brewery in DTLA.
6. [8 p.m.] The folks at Rooftop Cinema Club are back with two screenings at their rooftop locations. Get Out at LEVEL in Downtown Los Angeles and Grease at Montalban in Hollywood.
7. [8 p.m.] Schmabaret! a raunchy comedy cabaret starring Adam Ceschin and Carolyn Jania will take over Bar Lubitsch in West Hollywood for a night of original comedy songs in all genre stylings covering taboo topics and recently the ridiculous political climate.
8. [8 p.m.] Khalid at The Novo.
9. [8 p.m.] The Astonishing Show Show at El Cid. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [9:30 p.m.] Doug Loves Movies at UCB Franklin
DEAL OF THE DAY: $27.50 tix for Kings of Leon at the Hollywood Bowl
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.