You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5:30 p.m.] Head to Grand Park for a free weekly afternoon workout session put on by Operation Boot Camp.FREE
2. [5:30 p.m.] Food truck night at the California Heritage Museum features a big selection of tasty food trucks (5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.) FREE
3. [7 p.m.] Sweet Rose Creamery in Studio City is hosting free summer screenings every Tuesday. This week they will screen Dirty Dancing. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Mr.C’s Poolside Cinema screens Chef.
5. [7:30 p.m.] LAMILL Coffee will host their first ever Latte Art Throwdown this Tuesday at their Silver Lake shop location.
6. [7:30 p.m.] Recount screens at The Hammer for Election Fever. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Shakespeare at The Hollywood Bowl.
8. [8 p.m.] Moonlight Movies on the Beach screenings take place at Granada Beach in Belmont Shore. This week it’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens. FREE
9. [8:15 p.m.] BAFTA LA presents Seven Psychopaths at Rooftop Film Club. Doors open at 6 p.m.
10. [9 p.m.] Escape Room LA: The Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $16 for Rise of the Jack O’ Lanterns at Fairplex (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.