You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, September 18, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Monday Plant Meditation hosted by Green Wisdom Herbal Studies in Long Beach.
2. [5 p.m.] ‘On the Lot in Los Feliz’ Food Truck Lot.
3. [6 p.m.] National Cheeseburger Day Dance Party with Shack Shack + Quiet Events.
4. [7 p.m.] A Little Advice: Love and Life Advice from Kids at UCB Sunset.
5. [7 p.m.] Summer Jam Session at the Ford Theaters with a theme of Chicago Style Stepping. FREE
6. [7:30 p.m.] Watch a livestream of Cassini’s descent into the atmosphere of Saturn.
7. [8 p.m.] Dinner and a Movie at Alcove: Magic Mike.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Jesse Jo Stark Monday Night Residency at the Echo. FREE
9. [8:30 p.m.] Turn It Around: The Story of East Bay Punk at ArcLight Hollywood.
10. [various] Celebrate National Cheeseburger Day by ordering something off the In-N-Out secret menu.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $14.50 tix to the California Pole Dance Championship
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.