You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, September 23, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affil®iate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
2. [5:30 p.m.] The Taste of Arcadia brings 40+ vendors to the Los Angeles Arboretum.
3. [6 p.m.] Seven Grand in Downtown Los Angeles will host a taste through six spirits from House of Suntory Whisky.
4. [6:30 p.m.] The Culver Hotel will host a unique Acoustic Sound Healing experience with sound healer Roxie Sarhangi. The event will conclude with refreshments and light hors d’oeuvres.
6. [7:30 p.m.] An Evening with Halsey at The GRAMMY Museum.
7. [8 p.m.] Dan Harmon (Community, Rick & Morty) presents a live version of his podcast Harmontown at the Dynasty Typewriter.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Kibitz Room Comedy presented by Esoteric Comedy at Canter’s on Fairfax. FREE
9. [various] Immerse yourself in six days of French film, documentaries, and TV shows when the COLCOA French Film Festival takes over the Directors Guild of America (DGA) in Hollywood from September 23-28.
10. [various] Hello Kitty Friends Around the World Tour celebrates Hello Kitty’s 45-year anniversary with a multi-room, sensory-rich, brilliant walk-through adventure from September 20 through October 20. The 10,000-square-foot pop-up takes you aboard ‘Hello Kitty Air’ to virtually visit London, Paris, New York, Honolulu, and Tokyo.
#SPONSORED DEAL FOR THE DAY: $25 tix to the I Like Scary Movies Experience (via Goldstar)