You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] The Street Art House pop-up gallery heads to The Hangar from Feb. 4-10. FREE
2. [10 a.m.] Opening: 25th Annual Art of Motion Picture Design at FIDM Museum. FREE
3. [1:30 p.m.] Free Screening of Dear White People at Skirball Cultural Center. FREE
4. [5:30 p.m.] Food Truck Night at The California Heritage Museum.
5. [8 p.m.] All About Almodóvar at The Standard Hollywood.
6. [8:30 p.m.] Live jazz at the Catalina Bar and Grill: San Gabriel 7 With Australian Vocalist Ingrid James. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [9 p.m.] Emo Nite LA at Echo + Echoplex.
8. [9 p.m.] There’s a 90’s dance party hosted by Be Kind Rewind at The Virgil with a rad happy hour going till midnight, 90’s cocktails a DJ and more. FREE
9. [9 p.m.] Sunset Boulevard screens at Franklin & Co. Movie Nights. FREE
10. [various] Free admission days this Tuesday for: Kidspace Children’s Museum (from 4 to 8 p.m.), Natural History Museum and Page Museum at La Brea Tarpits. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $17.50 for the Hollywood Beer & Music Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar