As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 Under $10
1. [$9.00] Street Food Cinema screening Do The Right Thing at Expo Park. SATURDAY (via Goldstar)
2.[$2.00] KTOWN Night Market. FRIDAY-SATURDAY
3. [FREE] Grand Performances at California Plaza FRIDAY
4. [FREE] Odd Nights at The Autry. FRIDAY
5. [FREE] Pop-Up Mini Golf Course in Echo Park grand opening. SATURDAY
6. [FREE] KCRW Summer Nights in Chinatown. SATURDAY
7. [FREE] Saturdays Off the 405 with Moses Sumney at The Getty. SATURDAY
8. [FREE] Free BET Concert in Baldwin Hills with Monica, Luke James and more June 18. SUNDAY
9. [FREE] The 24th Annual Pasadena Chalk Festival at Paseo Colorado. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
10. [FREE] Free David Bowie Tribute Act at Warner Park. SUNDAY
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- Hip-Hop Takeover of DTLA. FRIDAY-SUNDAY
- Barnsdall Art Park wine tasting. FRIDAY
- LA Vegan Beer and Food Festival. SATURDAY
- 9th Annual Chili At The Beach. SATURDAY
- Smorgasburg LA. SUNDAY
Want more? Check out all of our full list of 48 awesome things to do this weekend in Los Angeles
And if you need ideas for dad… 14 Fun Things to do for Father’s Day in L.A.
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.