As you probably already know we do a twice weekly listing of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy. With that in mind, here are 10 quick ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
Events are listed for this Friday, Saturday and Sunday in descending order from most to least expensive. Follow the links for more info!
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
1. [$9.00 including fees] Eat|See|Hear screens Annie Hall* in Santa Monica on Saturday night.
2. [$7.50 including fees] Pick of The Fringe*: An abridged selection of the best of The Hollywood Fringe Festival.
3. [$5.00] Dance Yourself Clean: A weekly dance party at The Satellite. Doors open at 9:00pm on Saturday night. FREE before 10:30pm, $5 thereafter.
4. [FREE] Grand Performances featuring The Family Crest & Run River North, Friday at 8:00pm in DTLA.
5. [FREE] Bring Your Own Dance Moves, a free dance party at The Music Center in downtown Los Angeles.
6. [FREE] Friday Flights at the Getty hosted by Lucky Dragons.
7. [FREE] Chinatown Summer Nights presented by KCRW on Saturday.
8. [FREE] A World Naked Bike Ride through DTLA on Saturday.
10. [FREE] Free Yoga class at the Manhattan Beach pier on Sunday morning from 10:00am – 12:00pm.
* Discount tickets available only via Goldstar links provided.
If you want a more complete rundown, check Christina’s weekend roundup that was posted up yesterday morning or check out our discount events page for more savings.
And of course, make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.