As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 Under $10
1. [$7.50-$10] Electric Dusk Drive-In screens: Sixteen Candles. SATURDAY (via Goldstar)
2. [FREE] Country-Themed Block Party ‘Round Up’ at L.A. LIVE. FRIDAY
3. [FREE] DJ Nights at The Music Center featuring. FRIDAY
4. [FREE] Open Call 2016 art exhibition at Barnsdall Park. FRIDAY–SUNDAY
5. [FREE] Venice Beach Music Festival. SATURDAY
6. [FREE] NEXT NIGHT Block Party in Beverly Hills. SATURDAY
7. [FREE] Float’s Annual CineRamaDena Summer Movie Series screens Chef. SATURDAY
8. [FREE] Art Exposé at ROW DTLA. SUNDAY
9. [FREE] Killer Rides Car Show in Marina Del Rey. SUNDAY
10. [FREE] Go Topless Pride Parade in Venice. SUNDAY
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- LA Zoo Roaring Nights FRIDAY
- LA Food & Wine Festival FRIDAY-SUNDAY
- San Pedro Beer & Bacon Festival. SATURDAY
- Brick Fest Live LEGO Experience SATURDAY-SUNDAY
- FYF Fest SATURDAY-SUNDAY
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.