You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, August 26, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5:30 p.m.] Barnsdall Park’s Friday Night Wine Tasting.
2. [6 p.m.] Go Country’s Round Up at L.A. LIVE. FREE
3. [7 p.m.] Roaring Nights at the LA Zoo.
4. [7 p.m.] ‘Night Dive’ at the Aquarium of the Pacific.
5. [7 p.m.] Adults-only slumber party at Natural History Museum.
6. [8 p.m.] DJ Nights at The Music Center in DTLA featuring Cut Chemist. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] The Unauthorized Musical Parody of Troop Beverly Hills. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Social Hour Unplugged in Atwater Village. FREE
9. [various] Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival.
10. [various] The Comedy Comedy Festival.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix for the We Are LA Family Music Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.