[Update: August 18] The application deadline has been extended. It is now Friday, August 21, at 11:59 p.m..
Applications for a small business grant program for businesses in the 13th District open on August 13 at 8 a.m. If selected, you may receive up to $5,000.
The program comes via Councilmember Mitch O’Farrell and the city’s Economic and Workforce Development Department (EWDD).
To apply, your business must:
- Be an established business in the 13th District, which includes parts of Atwater Village, East Hollywood, Echo Park, Hollywood, Koreatown, Silver Lake, Elysian Valley, and Glassell Park.
- Have an “active” status with the Secretary of State
- Be able to provide relevant documents, including your BTRC
- Have between three and 26 employees
- Have been financially impacted by COVID-19
Recipients will be randomly selected. The application will be made available here. Applications close on August 17 at 11:59 p.m. If you have questions, you can email TA@acelerafinancial.com or call (213) 410-5099.