Hi, my name is Brian and I’m addicted to In N Out.
Just to sure, here’s a quick rundown of signs and symptoms I’ve found to be common amongst most self-professed In N Out addicts.
Anything sound familiar…?
1. You Know THE ENTIRE Secret Menu By Heart
This is actually no easy feat. Here is the complete secret menu for reference.
2. Animal Style is Not Just How You Like Your Fries, It Describes How You Eat Them
Not that there’s anything wrong with that…
3. The Smell of In N Out Remains on Your Hands Days After Eating It…. But You Don’t Seem to Mind
How is it that even after washing your hands 12 times since your last In N Out meal you can still smell the grease on your finger tips? Not that you mind…
4. When You and Your Friends Can’t Decide What to Eat Your Default is In N Out
Finally, something we can all agree on!
5. You’ve Literally Dreamt About In N Out
My experience is this usually happens when you go on vacation and the craving starts to build up.
Good thing they’ve got an In N Out location on Sepulveda right near LAX!
6. You Equate ‘Protein Style’ to Eating a Salad
In N Out has healthy options… right?
7. It’s the Burger You Compare All Others Too
In N Out is the ultimate measuring stick. Anthony Bourdain agrees.
8. You Scoff at People Who Prefer Five Guys or The Habit
I notice that an In N Out addiction definitely brings out one’s judgmental side.
9. Any Night is a Good Night As Long As It Ends at In N Out
Just make sure you leave the bar by 1:00am so you can get to the drive-thru before they close.
10. You Put The Spread on EVERYTHING
You’re probably the kind of person who gets extra spread packets so you can use them on everything else you eat for the rest of the week.
11. When Someone Says ‘Meatless Mondays’ You Always Suggest Grilled Cheese at In N Out
This is actually a great compromise.
12. You’ve Left Work Early to Avoid The Drive-Thru Rush
Pretty sure your boss will understand.
13. Braving The Dinner Rush Doesn’t Faze You
Even if you can’t leave early, braving the craziness of In N Out at 6:00pm is totally worth it.
14. In N Out is Your Go-To Cheat Day Meal
Diets are for the rest of the week.
15. You Get a Milkshake. Every. Single. Time.
Chocolate? Vanilla? Strawberry? Just get Neapolitan and call it a day.
16. You Decide Where to Live in L.A. Based on Proximity to In N Out
Hey, this is an important consideration.
17. Your Life Goal is To Have In N Out Cater Your Wedding
Your fiancé probably agrees.
18. In N Out is the #1 Reason You Could Never Move Back East
Great job offer. Awesome pay. Live in the heart of Manhattan. It’s the right career move…
Can’t do it, and we all know why 😉
Are you addicted to In N Out? Let us know about your cravings in the comments below.