You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, October 15, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affil®iate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Enjoy a bit of spooky fall family fun at Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch in Culver City all week. Don’t forget to snap that iconic picture in front of the pumpkin house!
2. [9:30 a.m.] The Natural History Museum’s latest exhibition dives into the scientific inspiration behind some of Hollywoods most terrifying creatures. “Natural History of Horror” opens October 10 and runs through April 19, 2020. It includes rare movie props, film footage, activities and museum specimens.
3. [5:30 p.m.] Pumpkin Nights feature thousands of carved pumpkins across several pumpkin-themed lands accompanied with special holiday activities. Happening October 10 through November 3.
4. [6 p.m.] OUE Skyspace host Yoga in the Sky a monthly yoga class 1,000 feet above the city. Class begins at 6 p.m. and guests need to bring their own mats.
5. [6 p.m.] Scum and Villainy Cantina is hosting a Spooky Tiki Night this Tuesday with a brand new tiki menu, collectible tiki mugs and more.
6. [6 p.m.] Night In The City: L.A. After Dark at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles.
7. [7 p.m.] L.A. Stories: Aldous Huxley’s Mystical Los Angeles at the Philosophical Research Society.
8. [8 p.m.] Salon presents an evening in contemplative celebration of Latinx heritage month, hosted by Mandy Harris Williams at Ace Hotel’s Segovia Hall. FREE
9. [various] Hello Kitty Friends Around the World Tour celebrates Hello Kitty’s 45-year anniversary with a multi-room, sensory-rich, brilliant walk-through adventure from September 20 through October 20. The 10,000-square-foot pop-up takes you aboard ‘Hello Kitty Air’ to virtually visit London, Paris, New York, Honolulu, and Tokyo.
10. [all day] The Pie Hole 8th Birthday Celebration.
#SPONSORED DEAL FOR THE DAY: $69 tix to Halloween Horror Neights at Universal Studios (via Goldstar)