You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, November 26, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affil®iate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] LA Auto Show returns with thousand cars on display. From November 22 to December 1 experience various car exhibits, model debuts and more at the LA Convention Center.
2. [11:30 a.m.] The Bai Holiday Ice Rink returns to Pershing Square from Nov. 14, 2019 to Jan. 2, 2020 featuring a 7200 square foot outdoor ice-skating experience. A wide variety of events will take place throughout the duration of the rink.
3. [noon] The Scenario Studio is offering a free pop-up photo experience on Rodeo Drive daily through December 22. FREE
4. [2 p.m.] G&B Coffee located in Grand Central Market is cupping Go Get Em Tiger’s current coffee lineup every Tuesday at 2 p.m. FREE
5. [5:30 p.m.] Descanso Gardens’ Enchanted Forest of Light returns for another installment with a host of interactive displays and nighttime activities from November 17 through January 5, 2020.
6. [6 p.m.] One of L.A.’s most magical holiday traditions, L.A. Zoo Lights returns November 15, 2019 through January 5, 2020 with thousands upon thousands of LED lights illuminating the zoo. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [6:30 p.m.] Live Dinner Theater: Dickens’ A Christmas Carol at Tam O’Shanter.
8. [7 p.m.] The Creators Society L.A. November 2019 Animation Social at The Burbank Pub.
9. [7 p.m.] Tacos and Trivia Tuesday at Angel City Brewery.
10. [8 p.m.] Tuesday Night Jazz at Mama Lion.
#SPONSORED DEAL FOR THE DAY: Get $14 tix to Moonlight Forest at L.A. Arboretum (via Goldstar)