You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, November 3, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affil®iate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Día de los Muertos Family Festival hosted by Museum of Latin American Art (MOLAA) in Long Beach art workshops, live performances, gallery tours and an interactive community altar, face painting, food and unique artisan vendors. Día de los Muertos attire is encouraged. FREE
2. [10 a.m.] Contemporary Crafts Market happening November 1-3 at the Pasadena Convention Center will feature over 140 artist to help you get all your holiday shopping done.
3. [10 a.m.] RAW WINE, a natural, low-intervention organic and biodynamic wine fair returns to Los Angeles November 3-4 showcasing producers and wineries leading the movement.
4. [11 a.m.] Fantastic Planet is a daring public art piece by Australian Artist Amanda Parer that features massive humanoid light installations and will be free and open to the public for viewing October 30 through November 10. FREE
5. [11 a.m.] Complexcon returns to the Long Beach Convention Center (Nov. 2-3) for a music festival and convention showcasing the best in art, food, style, music and more. The musical lineup includes acts like Kid Cudi, Anderson.Paak, Earth Gang and more.
6. [4 p.m.] Chill out at The Lazarus Experience in DTLA during Mind Body & Spirits, an event curated to promote holistic living featuring yoga, massage therapy, CBD consumption demos, and CBD mock-tails.
7. [5 p.m.] Cocktails in Historic Places® at the Formosa hosted by Art Deco Society of Los Angeles.
8. [7 p.m.] Grand Central Market Jazz Night.
9. [7 p.m.] Weirdo Night with Dynasty Handbag + special guests at Zebulon.
10. [various] Creep L.A. presents the fifth installment of HAUS OF CREEP an immersive 75-minute experience that takes guests in a bizarre world where reality and performance art blur in a very dark way. HAUS OF CREEP will run from September 13 through November 3 on all weekends with some weeknights available.