You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, November 5, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Fall in the Farm, at the Fairplex in Pomona is a free open-house event focusing on farm activities suitable for all ages including gardening, food and agricultural fun. FREE
2. [11 a.m.] The Great Rock and Roll Flea Market will take over The Regent Theater in DTLA with an impressive selection of vintage collectors, antiquities dealers, vintage clothing, jewelry makers, music memorabilia, vinyl, local food vendors, food trucks, craftsmen and used musical instruments dealers. FREE
3. [noon] Woofstock 90210 is a canine-centric, family-friendly event taking place at Beverly Hills’ Roxbury Park this Sunday. Fun events for dogs and humans alike include pet adoptions/rescues, pet-related vendors, food trucks, a pet parade, face and body painting for both pets and people, live entertainment and more. FREE
4. [noon] The Griffith Park Fall Festival will feature live music, food, games and local craft brews. Keep in mind this event is designed to be car-free with a bike valet. FREE
5. [noon] On the first Sunday of each month the Glendale Brewery hosts Yoga+Brew led by Yoga with Joel from noon to 1 p.m. All levels are welcome, class cost $10 and your first pint is free.
6. [7:30 p.m.] Movie Trivia Night at Ace Hotel Downtown L.A. hosted by Vidiots.
7. [8 p.m.] Friendship Buddies is a weekly stand-up comedy show at the Verdugo Bar in Glassell Park. Come hangout in the back patio, enjoy a cocktail, and LOL to outstanding stand-up comedians in Los Angeles. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] There’s a Martha Stewart Musical happening at the Rockwell. Created by Ryan Raftery who had smash-hit musicals about Anna Wintour and Andy Cohen, Martha Stewart Musical tells the fascinating story of America’s first self-made female billionaire, from her humble beginnings to her time in federal prison and afterward. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9 p.m.] Shamilton at UCB Sunset is a hilarious musical improve show where the audience picks famous figures from Genghis Khan to Kim Kardashian and the Shamilton cast will create an improvised musical about them on the spot.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 tix to the L.A. Cookie Con (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.