You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, November 6, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] Life & Thyme and Office Party present Over Coffee, a monthly panel discussion centered around food, hospitality, creativity and social issues. This month they’ll be sitting down with Chefs Ray Garcia of Broken Spanish and Carlos Salgado of Taco Maria to discuss the next-generation of Mexican food. FREE
2. [2 p.m] Get into the winter spirit when ICE at Santa Monica returns with a 8,000 square foot rink. Happening November 1 to January 5.
3. [6 p.m.] Every Monday is Karaoke night at Korean BBQ spot Hanjip from 6-10 p.m. Sing your heart out and enjoy AYCE Korean BBQ at the same time.
4. [7:30 p.m.] USC Thornton Percussion Ensemble: The Journey. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Frank Zappa – Summer of ’82 – When Zappa Came to Sicily & Q&A with Dweezil & Moon Zappa & Steve Vai at The Regent Theater.
7. [8 p.m.] Los Angeles Times Ideas Exchange presents John Hodgman with special guest Nick Offerman at The Theatre at Ace Hotel. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
9. [8:30] If You Build It LA: A Stand-Up Comedy Show at UCB Sunset.
10. [various] Lost and Found LA: Illuminated Trees in La Tuna Canyon
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 tix to the L.A. Cookie Con (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.