You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, December 20, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
1. [10:00am] Seinfeld: The Apartment, a pop-up exhibition in WeHo. Open till 7:00pm. FREE
2. [11:00am] Winter Fest OC opens it’s 2-week run at the OC Fairgrounds. Open until 11:00pm today, and runs through January 3.
3. [11:00am] Free admission all day at the Museum of Latin American Art. FREE
4. [2:00pm] Outside Mullingar (same playwright at Doubt) at the Geffen Playhouse. A second performance is also scheduled for 7:00pm. DISCOUNTED
5. [3:00pm] Nunsense at the Crown City Theater in NoHo. DISCOUNTED
6. [5:00pm] Echo Mountain Festival of Lights Hike. FREE
7. [6:00pm] Double Sharp plays at LACMA’s Sundays Live. FREE
8. [7:00pm] Experimental Half-Hour Presents Lossless Summit, a live multimedia night of experimental video. FREE
9. [8:30pm] Dial Tones Los Angeles at the Ace Hotel. FREE
10. [9:00pm] Smiths/Morrissey Nite at The Echoplex.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.