You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, December 9, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] The L.A. Auto Show is back for another round of test drives, new car showcases and ‘The Garage” aftermarket hall from December 1-10.
2. [11 a.m.] The Echo Park Community Parade returns to Sunset Boulevard. FREE
3. [11 a.m.] Refinery29 presents 29Rooms, a festival in Downtown L.A. focused on style, culture, and technology. The fest runs back-to-back weekends (December 7 – 10 & December 14 – 17) at ROW DTLA.
4. [11 a.m.] The USC Pacific Asia Museum in Pasadena is reopening to the public this Friday. To celebrate the museum will offer free admission from December 8-17. Among the exhibitions on view will be Winds from Fusang: Mexico and China in the Twentieth Century, which showcases the connection between the creative communities of Mexico and China in the last century, and is presented as part of Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA. FREE
5. [11 a.m.] The Renegade Craft Fair comes to Los Angeles State Historic Park for a two-day showcase of some of the best independent craft and design work from artisans and makers.
6. [11:30 a.m.] The darkest shopping event of the year is back, the 9th Annual Bitchcraft Winter Faire will take place in Highland Park with 30+ food, art and shopping vendors.
7. [noon] Celebrate the magic of the holiday season in Marina del Rey during Snow Wonder, a lively family event, followed by the 55th annual Marina del Rey Holiday Boat Parade. FREE
8. [noon] Baldwin Hills Crenshaw presents their Winter Wonderland Holiday Celebration with Council member Marqueece Harris-Dawson and the City of Los Angeles. There will be snow sledding, giveaways, holiday music, a visit from Santa, entertainment, and more. FREE
9. [noon.] SIP. SHOP. EAT! at The Collective Pop Up Market comes to The Allies in Downtown L.A. for a fun intersection of your favorite things past times: food, style, and drinks. Check for discounted ticketsbefore making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [6 p.m.] The 71st Annual Naples Island Holiday Boat Parade comes to Long Beach on Saturday with an entertaining display of boats of in all shapes and sizes. This year’s theme is “The Canals are Alive with the Sound of Music.” FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $8.50 tix to Yoga Expo Los Angeles (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.