You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, March 18, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [11:00am] Revolution in the Making: abstract sculpture by women at Hauser Wirth & Schimmel. FREE
2. [11:00am] Starman Remembered, a David Bowie tribue photography exhibition at the TASCHEN Gallery. Open until 7:00pm. FREE
3. [12:00pm] The LA Spring Home and Garden Show. FREE
4. [4:00pm] Music for Train Stations at Union Station. FREE
5. [6:00pm] Shamrock ‘n’ Roll Aboard the Queen Mary.
6. [6:00pm] SKYLINE 2016 pop-up art installations in DTLA. FREE
7. [7:30pm] Dan Savage’s Hump! Film Festival. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar, in limited supply)
8. [7:30pm] PaleyFest 2016 continues with the cast and crew of Difficult People.
9. [8:00pm] ROTATIONS guest DJ series at Amoeba Hollywood featuring Eko. FREE
10. [8:00pm] Julie Delpy double-feature at the Aero Theater in Santa Monica. Features: 2 Days in Paris & Skylab. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tickets to the Treat Yo’ Self Dessert Tasting Extravaganza on March 20 (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.