You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, March 30, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] 260 LA will host a Rent The Runway sample sale at their Beverly Hills location from March 20 to April 1.
2. [10 a.m.] Celebrate springtime and the Easter bunny during Big Bunny’s Spring Fling at the Los Angeles Zooon March 30-31 and April 1. This annual celebration offers lots of family fun, including appearances by the Easter Bunny, a family dance party, crafts and live performances.
3. [11 a.m.] LEGION returns to FX on April 3 and to celebrate, there will be an immersive installation in Hollywood that guests can enjoy for free. The 360-video installation LEGION Chamber will run March 30 through April 1. FREE
4. [5 p.m.] Hangout at the Aquarium of the Pacific at night and see sharks, jellyfish and more in a different light! Happening multiple times this week. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [7 p.m.] The Slurring Bee makes its way to The Virgil this Friday for a bar spelling bee with a money prize, bee-themed prizes and guaranteed slurring if you choose to participate.x
6. [7 p.m.] Delicious Vinyl Presents: Live on Sunset.
7. [8 p.m.] Decompress at Mystic Journey Crystals in Venice with a crystal sound bath that combines original compositions and performances with crystal singing bowls.
8. [8 p.m.] Center Theatre Group’s second annual Block Party shines a spotlight on remarkable theater works created throughout L.A. with new productions of three previously staged shows. See all three works will be performed at Culver City’s Kirk Douglas Theatre from March 29-May 20.
9. [8 p.m.] The Los Angeles premiere of Allegiance starring George Takei.
10. [various] The VOID’s virtual reality experience Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire is now open in the Glendale Galleria. The “hyper-reality” experience puts players in a 360 virtual world allowing them to touch, smell, and sensing their surroundings.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 tix to the Museum of Illusions (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.