You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, March 4, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:30am] The Grammy Museum Presents Bob Dylan: Photographs by Daniel Kramer.
2. [12:15pm] Lunchtime Yoga in Grand Park. FREE
3. [3:00pm] M. Ward performance and signing at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
4. [4:00pm] Music For Train Stations at Union Station. FREE
5. [5:00pm] Duchamp to Pop art exhibit at Norton Simon Museum’s free first Fridays (after 5:00pm). FREE
6. [5:00pm] First Fridays at Natural History Museum.
7. [7:30pm] All Space Considered at Griffith Observatory. FREE
8. [8:00pm] Le Bal Drag Extravaganza at Ace Hotel Theatre.
9. [8:00pm] The Unauthorized Musical Parody of The Devil Wears Prada. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [8:30pm] Tig Has Friends at Largo at Coronet.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $8 discount movie voucher at Laemmle Theatres (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.