You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, April 1, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [8 a.m.] On the first Sunday of every month Pasadena Community College hosts a flea market featuring over 450 vendors from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
2. [10 a.m.] LEGION returns to FX on April 3 and to celebrate, there will be an immersive installation in Hollywood that guests can enjoy for free. The 360-video installation LEGION Chamber will run March 30 through April 1. FREE
3. [10:30 a.m.] Downward Grog presents Brewery Yoga this Sunday in Downtown Los Angeles at Iron Triangle Brewery.
4. [noon] Cocobella Creamery will celebrate their one year anniversary by serving $1 scoops starting at noon.
5. [noon] There’s an adult Easter egg hunt for people 21+ at Eagle Rock Brewery this Sunday. You can win all kinds of prizes like swag and sugary treats.
6. [until 4 p.m.] 3rd Annual 420 Games Los Angeles will take place on the Santa Monica Pier will feature yoga, basketball, CBD massages, a 4.20 mile boardwalk course, athletics, vendors and much more.
7. [5 p.m.] Visit Angel City Brewery for the podcast Go Fact Yourself it quizzes comedians, actors and musicians about topics they claim expertise in. If they slip up, real experts on hand share the actual facts.
8. [7:30 p.m.] Vidiots presents Movie Trivia Night at the Ace Hotel in Downtown this Sunday. Participation is free and takes place at Segovia Hall. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] Friendship Buddies is a weekly stand-up comedy show at the Verdugo Bar in Glassell Park. Come hangout in the back patio, enjoy a cocktail, and LOL to outstanding stand-up comedians in Los Angeles. FREE
10. [various] Happy Easter! Check out last minute options for a killer Easter brunch here.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $9 tix to Street Food Cinema in Pasadena (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.