You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, April 22, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Artisanal LA with Cushman & Wakefield and Glendale Arts presents an Earth Day Market with over a dozen makers, live music and food.
2. [10 a.m.] On Earth Day join Chosen Foods at The Rose Room for goddess-inspired yoga classes, meditations, and insightful talks with Koya Webb, Founder of Get Loved Up and Author of Let Your Fears Make You Fierce. The free event celebrates the launch of Chosen Foods new Goddess Dressing line. FREE
3. [6:30 p.m.] Russell Brand – Recovery Live at the UCBT Sunset.
4. [7 p.m.] Bring a little meditation to your Monday at the Eastside/Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sitting Group.
5. [7 p.m.] Social Lingo Language Exchange Party at the Cat and Fiddle.
6. [7:30 p.m.] The Hammer will host a free screening of Ask Dr. Ruth a documentary that chronicles the life of America’s most famous sex therapist, Dr. Ruth Westheimer. A Q&A with director Ryan White and Liz Goldwyn, author, filmmaker, and founder of The Sex Ed will follow the screening. FREES
8. [8:30 p.m.] Salsa & Bachata Mondays at Gramercy in Santa Monica.
9. [various] Our L.A. Voices: Arts Festival at Grand Park happening April 22-28 is a week long art celebration featuring lunchtime workshops all week and a culture festival on Saturday and Sunday featuring art showcase that includes dance, music, theatre performances, short films, spoken word alongside visual art by local artists. FREE
10. [various] Metro is offering free rides all day on Monday, April 22, otherwise known as Earth Day. This applies to rail and buses. FREE
#SPONSORED DEAL: Get $10 tix to the Gluten Free Expo at Pasadena Convention Center (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar