You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, April 9, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Step inside The Museum of Illusions in Hollywood.
2. [10 a.m.] The Museum of Failure has a new location on Hollywood and Highland with new exhibits and products that include Juicero, Facebook Gifts, RCA SelectaVision, Pets.com, and Google Wave. There’s also an entire section dedicated to Hollywood with some of the industry’s biggest fails. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [5 p.m.] The Pub at Golden Road will host Goat Yoga on The Lawn this Monday where guests join in a one hour yoga session, sip on a GR beer after and meet and greet the yogi goats.
4. [7 p.m.] Write Club Los Angeles at The Bootleg Theater.
5. [7 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
6. [7 p.m.] CatCafe Lounge just launched PAWS Yoga a restorative yoga class where you’ll get your namaste in while hanging out with adorable cats! They plan to do this every Monday to help raise money for their non-profit cafe.
7. [7:30 p.m.] Astronomy on Tap at Der Wolf in Pasadena.
8. [7:30 p.m.] Silver Lake “Need A Night Out” Comedy Festival at El Cid.
9. [9 p.m.] The Business LA is a free comedy show at Little Joy featuring some of the best local comics in town. FREE
10. [9:30 p.m.] The Mermaid Comedy Hour returns to the Hollywood Improv with a fierce lineup that includes Laura Kightlinger, Jenny Yang and special guest.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 tix for Spring Awakening at The Cupcake Theater (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.