You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sundays, May 27, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] The 45th Annual Topanga Days Country Fair from May 26-28 will feature various country fair games and competitions, live entertainment, food, and more for guests of all ages.
2. [10 a.m.] Fiesta Hermosa is back (May 26-28) the free annual event, will feature local vendors, 18 different food offerings, beer gardens, games and live music in Downtown Hermosa Beach.
9. [10 a.m.] Killer Shrimp presents the 7th Annual Killer Rides show this Sunday in Marina del Rey. Check out hotrods, classics, exotics and bikes for free!
8. [10 a.m.] Smorgasburg LA’s Burger Day will feature seven popup burger vendors curated by George Motz the host of Travel Channel’s Burger Land and author of Hamburger America. Participating vendors include Cassell’s, Pie N’ Burger, The NoMad Truck and more.
3. [10 a.m.] This weekend the 60th annual Garden Grove Strawberry Festival is back from May 25 through 28 featuring strawberry-themed contests, parade and games. Free admission.
6. [11 a.m.] The L.A. Zine Fest is back with another year of workshops, DIY and zine collaboration. Taking place at the Pasadena Convention Center.
4. [11:45 a.m.] The Simi Valley Cajun & Blues Festival is set to take over Rancho Santa Susana Community Park this Memorial Day weekend (May 26-27) with music, Cajun-Creole food like jambalaya and crawfish plus dance lessons, kid friendley activities and so much more.
5. [noon.] Head to the San Fernando Valley’s 45th annual Greek Festival (May 26-28) for three days of Greek food, Greek wine, dancing, shopping, cooking demos and more. Taking place at Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church.
10. [1 p.m.] MAINopoly a Monopoly themed neighborhood party with food samples and drink specials from participating restaurants will takeover Main street in Santa Monica.
7. [7 p.m.] E.P. & L.P. in West Hollywood continues their stylish cinema series Melrose Rooftop Theatre with a screening of The Post. Choose to just watch the movie or purchase a three course dinner package before hand. There will be concession style snacks and cocktails for sale as well.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Get $10 tix toRoaring Nights at the L.A. Zoo (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.