You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, June 1, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6 p.m.] Band of Horses live set at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
2. [7:30 p.m] Election Fever screening of Idiocracy at the Hammer Museum. FREE
3. [7:30 p.m.] Laugh Out Loud Comedy Night at the Westlake Village Twin. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [8 p.m.] Pub trivia night at Fox and Hounds in Studio City. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] Jordan Smith at The Lyric Theatre.
6. [8 p.m.] La Cage Aux Folles at the David Henry Hwang Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:30 p.m.] Short Film Night at El Cid.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Live Jazz at the Catalina Bar and Grill. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9 p.m.] Dub Club at The Echoplex.
10. [dusk] Go catch an L.A. sunset at one of these gorgeous spots.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save $49 on the Great Horror Campout at Griffith Park (via Goldstar)