You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, June 10, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] Giant bunny sculpture installation in DTLA. FREE
2. [5:30 p.m.] Barnsdall Park Friday Night Wine Tasting.
3. [6 p.m.] Free Shark Lagoon Nights At The Aquarium of the Pacific.
4. [6:30 p.m.] 42 screens at Skirball for Take Me Out to The Movies.
5. [8 p.m.] DJ Night at The Music Center. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] 46th Annual LA PRIDE.
7. [8 p.m.] Grand Performances screening in DTLA. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] The Great Horror Campout.
9. [8 p.m.] 2016 Beverly Hills Food & Wine Festival.
10. [various] The Hollywood Fringe Festival.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount tickets for the Summer Breeze Festival at The Queen Mary (via Goldstar)