You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, June 11, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Time Out LA Donut Party.
2. [11 a.m.] Make Music Pasadena. FREE
3. [11 a.m.] Cosplay Con in Long Beach. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [noon] Giant bunny sculpture installation in DTLA. FREE
5. [1 p.m.] 2016 Beverly Hills Food & Wine Festival.
6. [2 p.m.] 46th Annual LA PRIDE.
7. [3 p.m.] LA Weekly’s Tacolandia.
8. [3 p.m.] Grand Performances: Cinderella Sock Puppet Theater. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] The Great Horror Campout.
10. [8:15 p.m.] North Hollywood Outdoor Screening of The Croods at Jaime Beth Slavin Park. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Street Food Cinema at Expo Park for $6 (via Goldstar)