You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, June 12, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Balboa Strawberry Festival.
2. [11 a.m.] Santa Monica Hippodrome 100th Anniversary Celebration. FREE
3. [11 a.m.] SuperHero & Princess Academy IV at CAC Studios in Santa Monica. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [11 a.m.] Made in L.A. at The Hammer Museum opening. FREE
5. [11 a.m.] Spring 2016 Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts Festival. FREE
6. [11 a.m.] 46th Annual LA PRIDE (parade beings at 11 a.m.)
7. [2 p.m.] Soul Sunday Block Party.
8. [3 p.m.] Playboy Jazz Festival at The Hollywood Bowl.
9. [3 p.m.] Grand Performances: Cinderella Sock Puppet Theater. FREE
10. [7:30 p.m.] Neil Gaiman double-feature at The Aero Theatre in Santa Monica. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: Street Food Cinema at Expo Park for $6 (via Goldstar)