You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, June 25, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] L.A. Urban Nature Fest at the Natural History Museum.
2. [10 a.m.] CatConLA at The Reef
3. [10 a.m.] Pirate Invasion in Long Beach. FREE
4. [10 a.m.] The Riviera Village Summer Fest in Redondo Beach. FREE
5. [10 a.m.] Skyspace LA is hosting a free public block party to celebrate their grand opening. FREE
6. [5 p.m.] Norton Simon Museum’s Third Annual Garden Party.
7. [5 p.m.] 720 Pine Music Festival and Skate Park takes over Downtown Long Beach. FREE
8. [6 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Series in Pasadena screens Star Wars: The Force Awakens. FREE
9. [7 p.m.] Cheers: LA’s Wine, Spirits, Beer and Food Festival in Pomona.
10. [7:30 p.m.] Harry Potter Night at The Last Bookstore. FRE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $7 tix for Eat|See|Hear in Griffith Park (via Goldstar)