You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, June 26, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] L.A. Urban Nature Fest at the Natural History Museum.
2. [10 a.m.] CatConLA at The Reef.
3. [10 a.m.] Pirate Invasion in Long Beach. FREE
4. [10 a.m.] The Riviera Village Summer Fest in Redondo Beach. FREE
5. [1 p.m.] 40z & Waffles Brunch Series.
6. [2 p.m.] 5th Annual Art Beyond the Glass.
7. [2 p.m.] The LAWineFest.
8. [3 p.m.] Grand Performances with José-Luis Orozco ¡Come Bien! Eat Right!. FREE
9. [6 p.m.] Concerts On The Green Presents a free Beatles Tribute. FREE
10. [7 p.m.] Shakespeare in The Park performance of Richard III in Griffith Park. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $40 tix to see Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas at The Forum (via Goldstar)