You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, June 30, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] After 5 Music Series at Hauser Wirth & Schimmel. FREE
2. [6 p.m.] Long Beach Marathon Fun Run.
3. [6:30 p.m.] Street Style Cinema screens 10 Things I Hate About You. FREE
4. [6:30 p.m.] San Gabriel Summer Nights Noche de Baile. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] Shakespeare in The Park: Richard III at Griffith Park. FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Grand Performances will host a free live demo of how to make Escabeche with Ernie Miller. FREE
7. [7 & 9 p.m.] Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room at The Oddville Artspace. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [7:30 p.m.] Throwback Thursdays Screening of Auntee Mame. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8 p.m.] American Town Hall at The Copper Still.
10. [various] Free museum days at JANM, MOCA, and Skirball Cultural Center. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Avenue Q for $20 at The Cupcake Theater in NoHo (via Goldstar)