You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, June 5, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Cheers to Questival! A Fundraiser at Iron Triangle Brewing Co.
2. [5:30 p.m.] Blu Jam Cafe is having a Grand Opening Celebration for their DTLA location from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday June 6th.
3. [6 p.m.] Changing the World, One Wall at a Time at Raleigh Studios.
4. [7 p.m.] Wine Night at The Writers Blok in Santa Monica. Costs $7 for a one-night session.
5. [7 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
6. [7 & 9 p.m.] The Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room Treasure Hunt. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] Broadway Sings Disney at The Rockwell. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Drinky Draw at Angel City Brewery.
9. [8:30 p.m.] The Business LA is a free comedy show at Little Joy featuring some of the best local comics in town. FREE
10. [various] It’s LA Pride Week! from June 5 to 11 celebrate the LGBTQ community through themed parties, a special Dodgers night, worthy marches and the let loose at the LA Pride Festival happening this weekend. Full schedule of events can be found here.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $37.50 to see Lauryn Hill + Nas at the Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.