You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, July 16, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Hangout at the Aquarium of the Pacific at night and see sharks, jellyfish and more in a different light! Happening multiple times this week. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [5 p.m.] The Pub at Golden Road will host Goat Yoga on The Lawn where guests join in a one hour yoga session, sip on a GR beer after and meet and greet the yogi goats.
4. [6 p.m.] Family Meal pays homage to the late Anthony Bourdain through a celebration of street food. For one night chefs from Craft, LASA, The Park’s Finest, Yarrow, Todo Verde and more will offer their take on street food at the Far East Plaza in Chinatown with proceeds going towards LA Kitchen and RAICES.
5. [7 p.m.] tart your week with a free Jam Session at the Ford Theatres. This week’s focus: Tango Dance. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] E.P. & L.P. in West Hollywood continues their stylish cinema series Melrose Rooftop Theatre continues this Monday with Romeo & Juliet,
8. [8:30 p.m.] The Sunset Jam #126 w/ special guest Derek Day at The Viper Room.
7. [9 p.m.] LA Takedown at Zebulon. FREE
9. [10:30 p.m.] Voldemort and the Teenage Hogwarts Musical Parody at UCB Sunset.
3. [various] Get Fit an inaugural Workout Week Los Angeles Festival happening July 14-21 will bring 100+ classes at participating boutique gyms and studios for $10 per class.
10. [various] dineL.A. will have food-lovers and connoisseurs taste, explore and enjoy various prix-fixe menus from restaurants across various L.A. neighborhoods from July 13 through 27 .
DEAL OF THE DAY: $55 tix to the Westside Food and Wine Summer Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.