You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, July 25, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6 p.m.] Liquid Intelligence will take over The Mixing Room from 6 to 7 p.m. for one hour of complimentary tastings of Angel City Brewery’s limited “Sunbather” release. FREE
2. [7 p.m.] Head to the Frogtown Brewery this Wednesday for Trivia Night presented by Geeks Who Drink.
3. [7 p.m.] Bender L.A. presents a Sunset / Full Moon Yoga on the rooftop of ROW DTLA. The 75 minute yoga session led by Cristi Christensen will be followed by KeVita kombucha, chair massages by Papa & Barkley, and tarot card readings by Receptive Tarot & Healings.
4. [7 p.m.] Shakespeare By The Sea will once again offer a ten-week program of admission-free performances. The series continues with performances of The Winter’s Tale on Wednesday at La Mirada Regional Park. FREE
5. [7:50 p.m.] Griffith Observatory offers a Sunset Walk & Talk one evening a month. At this free event, guests will enjoy a sunset hike led by a Griffith Park park ranger and a museum guide. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] TEN TOPS showcases ten different performers, each with seven minutes of stage time, doing anything they want–from sketch comedy to dramatic readings to dance. Takes place at The Broadwater Plunge in Hollywood.
7. [8:30 p.m.] Free Summer Movie Nights at Sweet Rose Creamery in Studio City continues with a screening of The Lion King. FREE
8. [8:30 p.m.] Check out some untraditional dance moves when the Music Center’s Moves After Dark returns this summer with performances in unconventional spots throughout Walt Disney Concert Hall. Performance dates are July 24-25, July 31 and August 1.
9. [9 p.m.] Enjoy An Evening of Magic at The Edison in DTLA presents guest magician Joel Ward this Wednesday.
10. [various] dineL.A. will have food-lovers and connoisseurs taste, explore and enjoy various prix-fixe menus from restaurants across various L.A. neighborhoods from July 13 through 27 .
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to the LA County Fair opening weekend (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.