As you probably already know we do a twice weekly listing of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy. With that in mind, here are 10 quick ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
Events are listed for this Friday, Saturday and Sunday in descending order from most to least expensive.
Follow the links for more info!
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
1. [$9.00] The Japan Expo L.A. at the Los Angeles Convention Center (Saturday-Sunday).*
2. [$9.00] The Vintage Fashion Expo at The Reef in DTLA (Saturday-Sunday).*
3. [FREE] Front Porch Cinema presents: The Imitation Game at the Santa Monica Pier (Friday)
4. [FREE] The Fall Festival at the Original Farmers Market (Saturday-Sunday).
5. [FREE] An Epic 90’s Themed Party Making its Los Angeles debut. Free before 10:00pm, $5 thereafter (Saturday).
6. [FREE] The Los Angeles Archives Bazaar, an amazing event to learn more about L.A.’s unique history.(Saturday).
7. [FREE] Public Star Party at the Griffith Observatory (Saturday)
8. [FREE] The Taste of Soul food & street fest. Free to attend, food for purchase (Saturday).
9. [FREE] The Sherman Oaks Street Fair (Sunday)
10. [FREE] CicLAvia: Heart of the L.A. (Sunday)
* Discount tickets available only via Goldstar links provided.
If you want a more complete rundown, check Christina’s weekend roundup that was posted up yesterday morning or check out our discount events page for more savings.
And of course, make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.