As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by cost. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
10 Under $10
1. [$10.00] Eat|See|Hear screens Dirty Dancing in Santa Monica. SATUDAY (via Goldstar)
2. [$10.00] The Echo Park Craft Fair Spring 2016. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
3. [$8.50] Mother’s Day double-feature of Rosemary’s Baby / The Brood at The Egyptian Theater. SUNDAY (via Goldstar)
4. [$5.00] Pancakes & Booze Art Show. FRIDAY-SATURDAY
5.[FREE] Public tribute/memorial for Prince at Los Angeles City Hall. FRIDAY
6. [FREE] All Space Considered at The Griffith Observatory FRIDAY
7. [FREE] Free Comic Book Day. SATURDAY
8. [FREE] Downtown Bookfest at Grand Park. SATURDAY
9. [FREE] Bird Day LA. SATURDAY
10. [FREE] Double-feature of classic Hitchcock at Peace Yoga Gallery. SATURDAY
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- NHM’s First Friday’s FRIDAY
- 3rd Annual Beer, Brats & Books. SATURDAY
- Cinco de Mayo Latin Concert at The Globe. SATURDAY (via Goldstar)
- Los Angeles Bicycle Festival. SUNDAY
- Check out our full list of Mother’s Day to-dos. SUNDAY
If you want a more complete rundown, check Christina’s weekend roundup that was posted up yesterday morning or check out our discount events page for more savings.
And of course, make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.