You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, November 10. 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affil®iate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] Los Angeles Coffee Festival November 8-10 will have you tasting tons of different coffees through fully immersive sensory bars, mixologists and individual roasters.
2. [10 a.m.] American Indian Arts Marketplace at The Autry Museum (November 9-10) will highlight over 200 Native American artists, live musical performances and plays, food, children’s activities, and much more.
3. [11:30 a.m.] The Echo and The Rock and Roll Playhouse present The Music of The Talking Heads for Kids, a morning event for babies and kids where movement, fun and the opportunity to rock out is encouraged.
4. [11 a.m.] Celebrate autumn with a lively family-friendly harvest festival in Griffith Park featuring food trucks, a beer garden, live music, a Kids Zone, and more. Admission is free. FREE
5. [noon] The East LA Art Walk returns this month to highlight independent artists, muralists, crafters and local businesses from the Eastside and its surrounding neighborhoods. This event is put on by the East LA Business Association of the 1st St corridor and is designed to be family friendly. This month will celebrate the Dia de Muertos season.
6. [noon] Power California presents Our Future Fest, a music, art, and action festival for the youth passionate about the future of our communities, the planet and democracy. Happening at La Plaza de Cultura y Artes the event will feature music performances, powerful speakers, poetry, health & wellness activities, crafts, food trucks and more. While the event is free you must redeem ticket on the official site. FREE
7. [2 p.m.] City Hearts Festival transforms Father Serra Park into an immersive arts and music festival with lineup Tiga, Kate Simko, Patrick Topping and more. Happening November 9-10.
8. [5:30 p.m.] Moonlight Forest brings an epic fantasy of lights and lanterns to the L.A. Arboretum starting Saturday, Nov. 9.
9. [7 p.m.] Hotel turned performance space Art At The Rendon presents their latest immersive art experience RHYTHMS OF THE CITY from Nov. 8-10. The show allows guests to roam the space and rooms that will feature various styles of live music positioned all over the hotel space that blend together into a simultaneous, collaborative performance.
10. [8 p.m.] Pink’s is celebrating their 80th year in business with eight straight evenings of 80-cent hot dogs starting Friday, Nov. 8. The discounted dogs will be sold at 8 p.m. nightly for 80 minutes, plus each night features a different celebrity guest and proceeds go to charity.
#SPONSORED DEAL FOR THE DAY: Get $14 tix to Moonlight Forest at L.A. Arboretum (via Goldstar)