You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, November 7, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [2 p.m.] There’s a Rye Heritage Seminar & Tasting happening at Baldoria this Tuesday. In honor of Rye Heritage Month guest will sip from St. George Dry Rye Gin, Few Spirits, Pikesville, Rittenhouse Rye, WhistlePig Rye and Widow Jane.
2. [2 p.m] Get into the winter spirit when ICE at Santa Monica returns with a 8,000 square foot rink. Happening November 1 to January 5.
3. [7 p.m.] Mr. C Beverly Hills extends their popular Poolside Cinema series into fall every Tuesday evening, from October 10 through November 21. Visit the gorgeous yacht-inspired pool deck where you’ll ensconce yourself in a lounge chair for a film and elevated bites under the stars. The series continues with a screening of First Wives Club.
4. [7 p.m.] Golden Girls Trivia Night at Hamburger Mary’s in WeHo.
5. [7:30 p.m.] The Moth StorySLAM at Los Globs. Tonight’s theme: Control
6. [8 p.m.] Spamilton, a parody that celebrates and roasts the Broadway musical will make its West Coast premiere at the Kirk Douglas Theatre in Culver City. Happening all week.
7. [8 p.m.] Watch Doctor Who with your fellow Whovians this Tuesday night at Fox & Hounds. They’ll be showing the Eleventh Doctor episode “The God Complex” on every TV as well as two big projectors inside and outside the bar. Drink special password is “TARDIS” and gets you $4 draft beer and $1 off wine and well drinks.
8. [8 p.m.] The Sound Healing Symphony at St. John’s Cathedral in DTLA.v
9. [various] Free admission at: Kidspace Children’s Museum (from 4 to 8 p.m.), Natural History Museum and Page Museum at La Brea Tarpits. FREE
10. [various] Lost and Found LA: Illuminated Trees in La Tuna Canyon. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 tix to the L.A. Cookie Con (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.