You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, March 22, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Night of a 1000 Drawings at the Globe Theatre.
2. [6 p.m.] Insane Clown Posse at the Regent Theatre.
3. [6 p.m.] The L.A. Zoo will once again host their annual Sustainable Wine+Dinner Series. Kicking off the series is the theme “Dinner Digest,” featuring Fiddlehead Cellars from Lompoc and L.A. Zoo Animal Keeper Kevin Gorowski at Ludden Plaza inside the Zoo’s Australian habitat.
4. [7 p.m.] Star Wars night at Game Empire Pasadena.
5. [7 p.m.] Boomtown Brewing will host an oysters and beer pairing. Guests can expect to be introduced to three oyster varietals and three Boomtown beers to enjoy.
6. [10 p.m.] Brittany Spears Night at El Cid. FREE (with RVSP)
7. [ various] Free admission at: MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen (from 5 to 8 p.m.), Skirball Cultural Center (noon to 5 p.m.), Japanese American National Museum (from 5 to 8 p.m.), Long Beach Museum of Art (3 to 8 p.m,) and USC Pacific Asian Museum (5 to 8 p.m.)
8. [various] The Siren-inspired POPSUGAR x Freeform Mermaid Museum will feature a photo spot that allows guests to look as though they’re floating in an underwater garden plus a 360-degree animated underwater projection and soundscape. It’s free to attend and runs March 22-25.
9. [various] In honor of J.S. Bach’s birthday, Bach in the Subways returns to L.A. March 21-25 with free performances at Union Station, North Hollywood, Glendale, and other public venues. The events are highlighted by a 10-hour Bach Marathon at Union Station on March 24.
10. [various] A free, interactive Ready Player One pop-up lands in Hollywood March 18 to April 1. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $22 tix to the Playboy Jazz Festival at the Hollywood Bowl
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.