You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, March 26, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Hangout at the Aquarium of the Pacific after hours and see sharks, jellyfish and more in a different light! DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [6 p.m.] Monday Jazz Nights at Le Petit Four.
3. [6 p.m.] Angel City Brewery will celebrate Women’s Herstory Month this Monday with a presentation, tasting and Q&A with women who have been in beer and brewing. They’ll be showcasing a special cask made with ancient ingredients, along with other samples.
4. [6:30 p.m.] UC Santa Cruz Original Thinkers at Los Angeles Central Library. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
6. [8 p.m.] Hanging Out with Paul Scheer returns to Largo for a funny round table show where each guest bring in something they think is cool and the discussion takes off from there. This month Jillian Bell, Constance Wu, David Chang and Sharon Van Etten.
7. [8 p.m.] The LAST Kibitz Room Comedy Show. FREE
8. [9 p.m.] Plastique Antique – a Steam Punk Cocktail Pop-Up at Sonny’s Hideaway.
9. [various] A free, interactive Ready Player One pop-up lands in Hollywood March 18 to April 1. FREE
10. [various] The VOID’s virtual reality experience Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire is now open in the Glendale Galleria. The “hyper-reality” experience puts players in a 360 virtual world allowing them to touch, smell, and sensing their surroundings.
SPECIAL NOTE: Greenbar Distillery has teamed up with The Burrito Project and a select list of local bars and restaurants, to provide thousands of burritos to those in need in the Los Angeles area. Simply go to a bar on the list and order a CITY Bright gin cocktail from there Greenbar Distillery will donate a burrito to The Burrito Project. Get more info here.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to 420 Festival at The Wiltern
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.