You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, May 13, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] The Echo Park Craft Fair is back for their Spring edition on May 13 and 14. Hosted at Mack Sennett Studios in Silver lake, this eclectic craft fair will feature over 120 artists to shop from.
2. [11 a.m.] The Eat Show returns to The Reef this Saturday giving guests access to delicious eats from 50+ Los Angeles restaurants and an open bar that will span over 30 feet long to accommodate as many guests as possible.
3. [11 a.m.] The 6th Annual West Coast BBQ Classic returns for another year of deliciously smoked and grilled meats, with 50+ of the nations top Pit Masters.
4. [noon] Tacos y Cervezas at Santa Anita Park.
5. [noon] The brand new Griffith Park Beer Garden kicks off this Saturday with an opening day party starting at noon. The new Saturday-only event will take place weekly at the patio of the Roosevelt Cafe located off Vermont Ave. Special deals include four 6oz pours of local brews combined with a Farmer John sausage for $20.
6. [3 p.m.] 1st Annual Los Angeles Times Night Market (May 10-14) will take over Grand Park with a free, all ages event where visitors pay al a carte as they dine. Expect 50 food booths from LA’s favorite restaurants, bars to food trucks. FREE
7. [5:30 p.m.] Eat|See|Hear, one of L.A.’s premier outdoor movie screening series, is back for its 6th season this weekend with Casablanca at North Hollywood Recreation Center.
8. [5:30 p.m.] Street Food Cinema combines classic film screenings with live musical performances and tasty local area food trucks, all at awesome outdoor locations throughout Los Angeles. This weekend they will screen Star Wars: The Force Awakens at LA State Historic Park Los Angeles and The Breakfast Club at Poinsettia Rec Park West Hollywood.
9. [6:45 p.m.] Cinespia at Hollywood Forever Cemetery has been going strong for 15 years. This weekend they will kick off their annual outdoor movie screening with the classic Chinatown.
10. [10:15 p.m.] Learn the Winter Olympics sport of curling! Beginner and pros are all welcome. The lesson will feature an excellent introduction to the basics, including sliding stones, sweeping, and game strategy. All equipment provided. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $4.50 tix for screenings at the Electric Dusk Drive-In (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.