You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, May 14, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] The Museum of Failure in Hollywood and Highland includes epic failures like Juicero, Facebook Gifts, Pets.com, and Google Wave. There’s also an entire section dedicated to Hollywood with some of the industry’s biggest fails. Happening all week. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [4 p.m.] There’s a Nintendo 64 Tournament (Super Smash Bros. & Mario Kart) at Arts District Brewing Co. on Monday from 4 to 9 p.m.
3. [6 p.m.] E.P. & L.P. in West Hollywood continues their stylish cinema series Melrose Rooftop Theatre with several screenings this week that include Almost Famous on Monday.
4. [7 p.m.] Write Club Los Angeles at the Bootleg Theater.
5. [7 p.m.] CatCafe Lounge just launched PAWS Yoga a restorative yoga class where you’ll get your namaste in while hanging out with adorable cats!
6. [7 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
7. [8 p.m.] Pedro The Lion at the Teragram Ballroom.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Monday Night Residency at The Echo: Numb.er with The CIA, Rumblepak, Paige Emery. FREE
9. [8:30 p.m.] Happening every Monday, Trivia Night at Southland Beer starts at 8:30 p.m. and first prize winners get $25 off your bar tab and $10 off for the second place team.
10. [10:30 p.m.] TEDxxx: Ideas Worth Spreading at the UCB Sunset.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $32.50 tix to see Paul Simon at the Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.