You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, May 29, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6 a.m.] Petal Drop LA (02). Supposed to run till around noon, or until flowers run out. FREE
2. [8 a.m.] Downtown Modernism Marketplace in DTLA.
3. [10 a.m.] Fiesta Hermosa. FREE
4. [10 a.m.] Garden Grove Strawberry Festival. FREE
5. [10 a.m.] Topanga Days Country Fair.
6. [10 a.m.] Geeky Craft Faire at Whimsic Alley. FREE
7. [11 a.m] There’s a FREE Milk Bar Ice Cream Truck Coming to Santa Monica. FREE
8. [3 p.m.] MAINopoly: Taste of Main Street in Santa Monica.
9. [3 p.m.] Memorial Weekend Blues & Burlesque Variety Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [9 p.m.] The Virus Escape Room Experience. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: DMX Live in Concert at the Fox Theater
$22.50 $12.50 (via Goldstar)