You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, September 11, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affil®iate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] 260LA will host a sample sale featuring Paris label Maje from September 10-15.
2. [1 p.m.] Photo production company for the stars The Scenario Studio brings their mind-blowing professional sets to Grand Central Market for the public to experience from September 7 through November 4. Check for discount tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [2 p.m.] The first-ever Museum of Weed is a 30,000 square foot space of ‘higher learning’ presented by WeedMaps aims to provide insight and history into marijuana through interactive exhibits, Instagram-friendly art installations and a bevy of historical artifacts. The museum is open Wednesday through Sunday now till September 29. Admission starts at $35.
4. [6 p.m.] Wellness Wednesday at Westfield Century City will celebrate the Los Angeles Flagship Launch of Parsley Health with an evening of wellness activations including a panel discussion on the future of Wellness and Healthcare, a Wellness crawl and special offers. FREE
5. [6:50 p.m.] Griffith Observatory offers a Sunset Walk & Talk one evening a month led by a Park Ranger and museum guide. FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Twilight Concerts returns every Wednesday from August 21 to September 25 for free music performances on the Santa Monica Pier. This week Hollie Cook, West Standard Time Ska Orchestra & Upstream will perform. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Prophets of Rage perform at The Mayan.
8. [8 p.m.] Mac DeMarco performs at Ford Theatres this Wednesday in celebration of his sixth studio album Here Comes the Cowboy.
9. [9 p.m.] Plan C a free comedy show happening on the second Wednesday of every month at The York in Highland Park returns for a round of progressive laughs starting at 9 p.m. FREE
10. [various] PaleyFest returns to the Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills September 5-15 with panels and screenings of the most hotly anticipated new fall TV shows. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
#SPONSORED DEAL FOR THE DAY: $12.50 tix to the L.A. County Fair (via Goldstar)
The Best Things to do in L.A., straight to your inbox! Sign Up For Our Email List And You Receive...
- Two emails a week, Monday AM and Thursday AM.
- Monday: The best of the week ahead. 30+ ideas.
- Thursday: What to do this weekend. 30+ ideas.
- Occasional emails with special offers and messages from promotional parters.
- Optional emails for daily to-dos, travel tips, food recommendations, and deals.Basically, just think of us as your friend making some fun suggestions for what you might like to check out this day or week or month in L.A. Sign-up in the form below to join over 66,000 Angelenos who already subscribe!