You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, April 1, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] WonderCon returns to Anaheim Convention Center March 31 through April 2 for the ultimate comic book convention weekend also focusing on TV, film, animation, and more.
2. [10 a.m.] Keith Haring Day at the Peterson Automotive Museum.
3. [11 a.m.] The 7th Annual Artisanal L.A. Spring Show
4. [11 a.m.] 6th Annual Winner’s Circle BBQ Championship at Santa Anita Park.
5. [noon] A CURRENT AFFAIR two-day pop-up at the Cooper Design Space.
6. [2 p.m.] International Pillow Fight Day Los Angeles in Pershing Square. FREE
7. [4 p.m.] A Night on the Battleship at the USS Iowa.
8. [7:30 p.m.] Bring the Noise at LACMA featuring a new live score accompanying a screening of John Hughes’ The Breakfast Club, courtesy Jack Antonoff of Bleachers.
9. [various.] Roaring Twenties Street Jam returns with a spring edition April 1-2 with speakeasy parties, Marry-go round party, Lawn party and live entertainment throughout the weekend.
10. [various] The 19th Annual Film Noir Festival at the Egyptian Theatre Hollywood will take place March 24 through April 2.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $25 to see Richard Ashcroft (of The Verve) at The Wiltern (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.